- We have a new Cordwood Construction website and Blog/News page. Click on the picture and if you wish, subscribe to the FREE Blog updates. We redesigned CordwoodConstruction.org to be
- Easier to navigate
- Consolidate the website and the Blog
- Enhance interaction and discussion
- Improve the digital downloads
- Provide free video links
Additional cordwood information and links:
2. There is a new Cordwood Group on Facebook: We are sharing projects and Ideas https://www.facebook.com/groups/cordwoodconstruction/
3. New Cordwood Flooring “JIgsaw Puzzle” style by Monte Loomis.
Monte Loomis sent the following pictures.
The July 14-15, 2018 Cordwood Workshop in Baraga, Michigan was a rousing success!
4. Tom Huber has updated his CEM mortar recipe.
The wetter – the whiter, the better – the brighter.
–5 gallons moistened cellulose
–2.5 gallons masons sand
–2 gallons masonry cement
—2 gallons hydrated lime
1 bale of cellulose + 1 bag of cement + 1 bag of lime + 2.5 gallons masons sand makes 5 batches of mortar = 60 – 75 bottle & log-ends
If you would like to ask a question, make a comment or send an email, please do:
Links to all Cordwood Construction sites:
Below are links to beautiful cordwood homes, cabins, and cottage posts from Cordwood Construction for your enjoyment.