- We have a new Cordwood Construction website. Developed by Alan Stankevitz of www.daycreek.com, this site offers easy navigation, incredible photos, detailed articles with books and plans galore. Click on the picture and click through the menu. We redesigned CordwoodConstruciton.org to be
- Easier to navigate
- Consolidate the website and the Blog
- Enhance interaction and discussion
- Improve the digital downloads
- Provide free video links
More cordwood information and links:
2. There is a new Cordwood Group on Facebook: We are sharing projects and Ideas https://www.facebook.com/groups/cordwoodconstruction/
3. New Cordwood Flooring “JIgsaw Puzzle” style by Monte Loomis.
Monte Loomis sent the following pictures.
The July 14-15, 2018 Cordwood Workshop in Baraga, Michigan was a rousing success!
4. Tom Huber has updated his CEM mortar recipe.
The wetter – the whiter, the better – the brighter.
–5 gallons moistened cellulose
–2.5 gallons masons sand
–2 gallons masonry cement
—2 gallons hydrated lime
1 bale of cellulose + 1 bag of cement + 1 bag of lime + 2.5 gallons masons sand makes 5 batches of mortar = 60 – 75 bottle & log-ends
6. We have a few spots left in our Cordwood Workshop in Manitowoc, Wisconsin on September 8, 2018. https://cordwoodconstruction.org/workshops
If you would like to ask a question, make a comment or send an email, please do:
Links to all Cordwood Construction sites:
Here are some links to beautiful cordwood homes, cabins, and cottage posts from Cordwood Construction for your enjoyment.